Thursday, July 2, 2009

And so it begins!

Welcome to the virginity-taking first entry in what I hope will eventually become a geek hideout, a place of information and feedback as to the better and crappier games.
I will focus on putting out word of games to watch out for, while sometimes posting a rant about some of the "popular" games that are completely retarded in some way or another.
I aim to please and giggle, am open to constructive criticism and user input, but what I pursue in terms of warn \ rant \ recommend is my own decision.

Lastly, I feel I should tell you I am biased towards the action, adventure, rpg, shooter and FPS genres - I completely avoid sports and simulation (Minus sims, black and white...) , and "Hype" games. By "Hype", I mean anything the frothing internet fanboys regurgitate as the awesome of the moment and follow in a cultish fashion, disgracing the entire race they are a part of. The exception to this is when I actually try whatever they worship so as to have a valid reason to laugh at it. Basically, I will not badmouth things I haven't personally experienced yet, as that would be unfair and wrong.

Stay tuned folks. If you are a gamer, and have some gamer friends, feel free to toss the link of my blog around - I would greatly appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment